Wohlsen Construction Company Business Development Manager - PA Region in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Wohlsen Construction, a top 400 ENR firm with over 125 years in the construction business has an immediate need for an experienced Business Development Manager.
If you are interested in joining a premier growing commercial construction firm with a stellar reputation in its industry then this is the opportunity you've been looking for. Our growth has been tremendous as we continue to expand throughout the Mid Atlantic region. Great career growth potential, along with the opportunity to pursue multiple career paths in any one of our regional locations.
You'll be charged with leading all of the associated responsibilities with Business Development for the PA team.
This position has the primary responsibility for the development of prospects, leads, and new business opportunities. Further, the main responsibility is to sell our services in accordance with defined goals and objectives. In order to do so, the Business Development Manager is to manage the sales functions for the company, bringing together the resources available to close deals.
• Prepare annual sales plan for target market and implements same as well as reporting on results.
• Establish tracking method of contacts and track key prospects to meet the Business Plan for Sales and Award goals.
• Lead marketing and branding efforts specifically designed for target clients and prospects, including design and implement plan for marketing effort.
• Initiate and develop new construction prospects. Has direct responsibility for the accounts developed.
• Arrange appointments and facilitate meetings clients, design professionals, and Wohlsen Management/Executives. Goals to be established annually.
• Responsible for generating responses to Requests for Qualifications, and Requests for Proposals.
• Responsible for writing, directing and producing presentations to prospective client selection committees.
• Maintain relationships with current clients by generating and annual plan, implementation of same, and reporting on results.
• Strengthen relationships with past clients by generating an annual plan, implementation of same, and reporting on results.
In addition to the functions listed above, the employee is expected to: strive to exhibit and apply Wohlsen’s Attributes, exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, maintain good attendance by working when and where directed, work safely in compliance with all safety policies, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible. The employee is also expected to perform such other duties and functions as required from time to time.
• B.S. degree in Construction Technology, Engineering, Marketing, or other related discipline.
• 8 to 10 years relevant experience in either or both Operations and Sales/Marketing.
• Experience with estimating, scheduling, and/or project management technology.
• Generally assumes responsibility for own work following general policies, goals and objectives.
• Frequently represents the company to potential clients, requiring tact, patience, and professionalism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to make compelling presentations.
• A valid drivers license.
External Company Name: Wohlsen Construction Company
External Company URL: http://www.wohlsenconstruction.com/