Nordstrom Inventory Analyst (2nd shift) - Elizabethtown, PA in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
Our Supply Chain team is committed to providing excellent service to our customers by accurately and efficiently processing orders, returns, and providing shipments to the store. Strong clear communication skills and the ability to remain flexible throughout the workday is a must.
Please include your resume.
Shift: 2pm-10pm Tuesday-Saturday, Sunday-Thursday (overtime as business need)
A day in the life…
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of maintaining accurate inventory balances across all departments, while promoting the highest level of excellence to both internal and external customers.
• Possess a strong understanding of how RMS, WM, and COM interact as well as a strong understanding of the overall inventory unit and dollar movement process within each system.
• Correct discrepancies in inventory and report findings. Analyze errors for possible process flow problems or system related issues.
• Identify system problems by researching erroneous data and their root causes. Research and report to management causes and attend/hold meetings as needed with building leaders to discuss work flow and recommend suggestions for improvement.
• Communicate to departments when changes are needed due to identified inventory issues. Document procedures needed to ensure improved processes.
• Aid in the development and testing of new or modified inventory functions and procedures. Work with management staff and I.T. to develop tools and functions necessary to ensure a smooth and error free inventory process flow. Research and submit system issues and communicate information out accordingly
• Research various reports, verify alternate locations along with missing pieces, large adjustments, insufficient inventory and extra pieces – identify, analyze and report causes of inventory issues. Recommend changes if necessary and back up with documentation.
• Perform Red Folder and UPC Overlay Process to ensure accuracy of each UPC throughout the item master.
• Achieve performance results in shrinkage and unit variance
• Coordination of all activities associated with resolving item issues including monitoring of the Stock Moves processes
• Coordinate with QA and Receiving on all Special Customer Order request
• Set up item attributes for Store Fulfilled item setup
• Help with Inventory Integrity responsibilities on an as needed basis or where volume dictates.
• Deliver exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism
• Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building and collaboration
• Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
• Strong, clear communication skills and the ability to remain flexible throughout the workday
You own this if you have…
• 6 months warehouse experience required
• Working knowledge of WM, RMS, COM preferred
• Advanced experience working with MS Applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Required Fulfillment Center experience and WM Research experience preferred
• Excellent recommendation from your management team required
• Well-developed time management skills with the ability to multi task
• Attention to detail and accuracy along with sense of urgency
• Able to remain calm and professional in all situations
• Behave in an ethical and trustworthy manner; taking initiative on work tasks and responsibilities
• Working effectively as a team member by attentively listening to and sharing information with others to facilitate a cooperative work environment
• Gathering and reviewing relevant information, understanding meaningful relationships across all departments, generating and selecting effective options for solutions, providing accurate information, service, or products
• Must be able work independently and with a team
• Must be able to work at a desk setting on a computer for long periods of time
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and deliver quick decisions
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
Title: Inventory Analyst (2nd shift) - Elizabethtown, PA
Requisition ID: 335938